HAC Humble ISD portal is a Home Access Center for Parents and Guardians with online access and a monitoring facility to check students’ progress, attendance, report cards, grades, classwork and important course requests.
Humble Independent School District provides an online progress monitoring system to track student progress. The Students and students’ guardians will access the HAC Humble portal.
Check How to log into your HAC humble account, or if you don’t have an account, then learn step by step guide to creating an account and more about ISD Login Portal.
How to Log in to your HAC account
Follow the below steps to To access your Home Access Center Humble portal.
- Copy this link humbleisd.net/hac on your web browser.
- Enter your username and password in the blank fields.
- Now click on the LOGIN button to access your HAC Humble dashboard.
- Now you are in your HAC account dashboard.
How to access HAC and My Humble
- If only a single student is enrolled in the Humble ISD, then go to Daily Summary Page.
- If multiple students enrolled in the Humble ISD, a screen with the list of enrolled students appeared. Just click on the Student name to check the Daily Summary Page for each Student.
How to Create a Home Access Center Humble Account
To create a HAC humble account, you must be associated with the school as Student’s guardian. To create a HAC account for your child, you must have a current email address on file with your child’s school.
The system will not be able to send you a link if your email address is not listed or if the address listed is incorrect.
You can display your HAC account in Spanish if you designate Spanish as the language of correspondence during registration.
To enrol, you must be designated as a guardian and have changed your email or language preference. If either of these types of information changes, update them before proceeding to create your HAC account.
To create your HAC account:
- Click on the HAC icon on the district web page to activate the Login Page.
- If you have not initiated your Login, click the link to register an account.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, City, and Zip Code, then click the Register button. These details must match the guardian details in your Student’s enrollment application.
- If multiple students or contacts have the exact details you entered, you will be asked to enter your email address. Enter the email address and click the Register button.
- If the system finds the same record, the Home Access Center User Registration page displays.
- Enter a username.
- Enter two challenge questions and answers that can be used should you forget your login information.
- Click the Finish button.
- If the username is not already taken, the system automatically sends an email containing a link for you to create a password to the email address the district has on file.
6. Once this step is over, a confirmation screen states that an email containing your temporary password will be sent to the email address on file with the school. If you do not receive this email, contact the registration office to verify that the email address on your Student’s contacts page is your correct email address.
7. Click the link in the email.
8. Answer your challenge question with the correct answer, then click the Continue button.
9. Enter and confirm a password. Passwords are case-sensitive. Click the Continue button.
You will be automatically logged into the Home Access Center Humble and can view your Student’s schedule, attendance, and classwork. The HAC user guide is available as a link in the menu.
How to find your parent access code in HAC Humble
- First, Log into the HAC Humble account.
- After logging in, you will find a Registration icon. Click on it.
- You’ll find the Schoology Access Code instructions under the resource tab.
Below we’ve listed a Video where you can find more.
How to do HAC 3.1 Assistance for Annual Update
HAC 3.1 is different!
Upon logging in to HAC, do the following to get to the 2015-16 Annual Update form:
- Check the student name. Click Change Student (if needed)
- Click Registration.
- Choose Update Registration tab.
- Click “New” in the Registration Forms box.
HAC Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a HAC account?
To create a HAC account, you must be designated as the Student’s guardian and provide a current email address. For Spanish speakers, you can have your HAC account displayed in Spanish if you designated your language of correspondence as Spanish during enrollment. If you need to be appointed as a guardian, change or update your email address, or change your post language, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the registrar’s office at your child’s school to make these changes before creating a HAC account.
To register a new HAC account, navigate to the district’s home page at http://www.humbleisd.net/parents. There you will find links to instructions describing how to create a HAC Account.
I have more than one Student in the district. Can I use one account to access all my students?
Yes, one HAC account may be set up to access multiple students. Contact the school registrar to have numerous students “linked” to your account.
I need to create a password. What format should I use?
Passwords for HAC must be at least 8 characters long. Passwords are case-sensitive.
- https //hh.kantime.net Login: KanTime Login – Medicare Login 2022 - December 2, 2022
- Toppermail: Useful Guide to Access WKU Email 2022 - October 31, 2022
- How to login MIS Web Portal - October 29, 2022